The right of withdrawal is regulated pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005.
The consumer has the right to terminate any contract concluded outside the business premises and to contracts concluded at a distance, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the ten-day deadline:
a) for goods, from the day they are received by the consumer.
b) for services, from the day of conclusion of the contract.
- The art. 45 of Legislative Decree n. 209/2005 defines contracts concluded outside the commercial premises the contracts concluded during the visit of the professional to the domicile in the consumer's workplace or where he is also found occasionally for work, study or treatment reasons; contracts concluded during an excursion organized by the professional; contracts concluded on the basis of an order note delivered in a public place or open to the public or on the basis of catalogs and / or correspondence, in the absence of the professional.
- The art. 50 of Legislative Decree n. 209/2005 defines a contract concluded at a distance as the contract for goods or services stipulated between a supplier and a consumer as part of a distance selling or service system organized by the supplier who, for this contract, uses only one or more remote communication techniques until the conclusion of the contract, including the conclusion of the contract itself.
It must be clear, however, that the right of withdrawal will not be applied to all goods purchased and withdrawn directly from our premises, or having previously seen and been able to take note of all the features: the rethinking is not recognized as a right.
- According to the art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (ie a natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating in the order form to Urso Store a reference to VAT number), has the right to terminate the purchase contract for any reason, without penalty.
The right of withdrawal, therefore, cannot be exercised by legal persons and natural persons acting for purposes related to a commercial activity.
Purchases made by retailers or by persons who in any way purchase for resale to third parties are excluded from the right of withdrawal.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the customer must send Urso Store a notice to that effect, within 14 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. This communication must be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by registered mail to Urso Store, Via dei Platani 26 / A - 93017 San Cataldo (CL) anticipating a copy sent by fax always sent within the aforementioned deadline of 10 days. Once the withdrawal notice has been received, the Urso Store Customer Service will send the customer instructions on how to return the goods for return via e-mail, which must be received by Urso Store within 10 days of authorization.
The goods must be returned intact, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging), kept and possibly used in the normal diligence, without any signs of wear or dirt, in compliance with the following points 5.6 and 5.7. It is recommended to insert the whole in a second box, on which to affix besides the address of the recipient and of the sender, also a label showing the number of NAR. In any case it is absolutely forbidden to affix labels or adhesive tapes directly to the original product packaging.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
The purchased goods must be returned intact in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (ie manuals, cables, installation disks, etc.). Even the original packaging, as already described several times, must be intact, or in the same conditions in which it was delivered to the Customer.
It is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on part of the product purchased as it is applicable only and exclusively to the product purchased in its entirety (or to all that is contained in the original packaging delivered to the Customer and not, for example, only to some accessories , etc.).
The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer and the delivery costs to the customer and any other ancillary costs shown at the time the order is made will not be refunded.
The goods subject to shipment remain under the full responsibility of the customer until the certificate of receipt at our office.
In case of damage to the goods during transport, the product will be made available to the customer for its return, while canceling the request for withdrawal.
In the event of damage to the goods during transport, Urso Store will notify the customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods), to allow him to file a timely complaint against the carrier of his choice and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the well (if insured).
In the case of goods returned with uninsured shipments Urso Store does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of the same.
Upon arrival at our office, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the original packaging and / or packaging is damaged, Urso Store will deduct from the refund due a percentage of the packaging that cannot exceed 10% in any way.
- Without prejudice to what is expressly indicated in point 5.3 of the “Right of withdrawal” paragraph, Urso Store will reimburse the customer the full amount already paid, within 14 days from the return of the goods, by transferring the amount charged to the Card of Credit or Bank Transfer.
In the latter case, it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (IBAN code of the invoice holder).
- The right of withdrawal is lost, in the absence of the essential condition of integrity of the good (packaging and / or its content), in cases where Urso Store ascertains:
the non-diligent use of the good that has compromised its integrity, or the use of any consumables;
lack of external and / or internal packaging;
the absence of integral elements of the product (accessories, cables, manuals, parts, etc.);
damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the goods will remain at the headquarters of Urso Store, available to the customer for collection at your expense.
Information pursuant to art. 13 D.lgs. 196/2003
Dear Customer, your personal data is used by Ursostore in full compliance with Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data").
According to the aforementioned legislation, this treatment is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
The data you provide is processed for the following purposes: - to provide e-commerce services through the online store; - administrative or accounting requirements; - compliance with legal obligations; - commercial information.
The processing will be carried out as follows: your personal data will be stored in electronic format only in the database of our electronic commerce system. Payments will be made securely via paypal and similar banking systems or by bank transfer without having your credit card data and related secret codes or passwords pass through our system. This fully guarantees your personal data.
The provision of data is mandatory for the sale, shipping and billing of the products you have purchased. Your personal data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will they be circulated.
The data controller is: Ursostore.
The data controller is: Ursostore.
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience we reproduce in full:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
For further information please contact customer service:
Viale dei Platani,26/a
93017 S. Cataldo (CL)